Due to an internet delay, All events, weddings, standard sessions, and mini sessions completed before 5/10/2020 will be available for viewing/downloading by 6/30/2020 respectively.  If your session or event falls after the dates above, please refer to our Q&A ("Editing and Post Process" section) to view the estimated completion time frame for your images.

Due to Covid-19 the next canvas/usb order will be placed on 6/30/2020. You are also able to purchase any prints/products directly through your gallery link at anytime! Previous placed orders will be shipped to me within 1-2 weeks once the vendors re-open their doors.



Opt to pay in full at booking and save and additional 5% off your wedding collection. Excludes travel costs, additional products, services etc..
This plan requires a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 50% can be paid in full at any time but is due no later than on month prior to your wedding date. No refunds on payments will be permitted with this plan.

This plan requires a 30% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 70% can be paid in full at anytime, but is divided up into mandatory monthly payments that are due every month by the 5th day. Any payments post marked after the 5th day will be subject to a $35.00/occurrence late fee. The invoice must be paid in full one month prior to your wedding date. No refunds on payments will be permitted with this plan.

This plan allows you to customize your payments with what work for your budget. It allows to decide what you want your deposit to be as well as your monthly payments. Your wedding day images will not be available for viewing until you event has been paid for in full. No refunds on payments will be permitted with this plan.


ADH Photography accepts payments made by cash, check, money order, credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. All payments made to ADH Photography are final and cannot be refunded.  

Any returned checks will be charged a $35.00 fee per returned check.

Payments are due by the due date found on your invoice. ADH Photography grants a 5 day grace period, any payments received after the grace period will be considered late will be charged a $35.00/month late fee. If your payment is being mailed, be sure it is postmarked by your due date to ensure that you do not get charged a late fee for your late payment.


All cancellations must be made in writing and take place at least 6 months prior to your event date to receive credit for payments made with ADH Photography. If you cancel your event later than 6 months, then you will receive no credit for your completed payments and the remainder of your invoice is unfortunately due upon cancellation.

Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In